Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Teague Launches Second TV Ad


Harry Teague for Congress campaign launched its second television ad highlighting Harry's contributions to his community. The ad will run district-wide on broadcast and cable TV. Harry Teague is the Democratic candidate running to replace U.S. Rep. Steve Pearce in New Mexico's 2nd Congressional District.

"When I was 17, I had to go to work to support my family because my father got sick and didn't have health insurance. I remember what it was like to not have health insurance when a loved one is ill and I don't want any family to go through that. That's why I try to give back, why I provide health insurance to my employees - and free college tuition and good wages. Everyone who works hard deserves a shot at the American dream."

To view the ad aimed at Teague's community involvement visit the campaign's website.

No comments: