Thursday, September 11, 2008

Almost Prime Time, but Not the ABC Charlie Gibson Interview with Sarah Palin!

On Monday, 770KKOB morning man Bob Clark invited me to be a guest on his show to talk about my brief news radio interview with Alaska Governor Sarah Palin the day before in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

I actually scooped network news veteran Charlie Gibson. He was given the first "official," and hopefully extensive interview, with the GOP Vice Presidential Candidate. It airs tonight on ABC.

Listen to Bob have some fun talking about how much trouble I got in to with the secret service, and Palin's press handlers at El Pinto Restaurant on Sunday.



And to read more about my experience with the McCain-Palin press pool read my previous post here.

2 comments:

Steve Terrell said...

Dymanic scoop, Peter.

Now get back in the pool!

Great seeing you up in Denver,

swt

Anonymous said...

Good work for getting the story first! It isn't the first time.