Thursday, September 4, 2008

Let's Get To It. No Waiting Here.

I have a confession. I'm on a losing streak. I thought Michelle Obama would start her speech at a Women for Obama rally at UNM today by 4:47 p.m. She didn't start speaking until well after 5pm, and I lost $1.00 in the reporter's pool, one that I instigated by the way.

We promise you a :61 second intro to Michelle Obama here on my blog. Start your clock...NOW!

Unlike the nearly 1000 supporters, who began to get restless listening to long setup speeches from a slew of VIPS including 1st Lady Barbara Richardson, DNCCC Chairman Chris Van Hollen, Martin Heinrich, Patricia Madrid, and Lt. Governor Diane Denish, we're going to get to Michelle Obama's speech without delay.

No waiting for you here at The Word. Let's roll the audio tape, and I'll try to win my money back on Saturday by predicting what color dress (or pantsuit) Alaska Governor Sarah Palin will be wearing to her ABQ rally. Who's in? LP?

No comments: